"Pagent of the Pacific" was the theme of the 1939 Golden Gate International Exhibition, the world's fair where mainstream Americans were introduced to the wonders of Polynesia. It was the pre-Tiki decade that saw Don the Beachcomber and Trader Vic open their first restaurants, and when air travel across the Pacific was becoming a reality. Our theme is an origin story of adventure, romance, and exotic tropical destinations.
- New location: DoubleTree by Hilton, Lloyd Center. Learn more.
- More symposiums and panels.
- VIP Weekend Pass has been renamed to "Super Deluxe Weekend Pass."
- Registration is now handled through Eventbrite.
- We are switching back to wristbands for admission; souvenir passport booklets will still be available.
- Attendees may download the free Yapp app for iOS and Android for latest event schedules, coordination and communication with other guests.
Vendor applications accepted. Learn more.
March 15 - 6:00 p.m. PST
Weekend passes go on sale to the general public.
May 1 - 6:00 p.m. PST
Add-on tickets and merchandise pre-orders go on sale to the general public.
Art show entries accepted. Learn more.
June 28 - 11:00 a.m. PST
Online ticket sales end, no cancellations/refunds after this date.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive reminders and updates about important Tiki Kon dates.