Tiki Kon is hosted by the beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton at Lloyd Center. It's just minutes away from some of Portland's best attractions, and steps away from three MAX light rail lines. You don't have to stay on-site to enjoy Tiki Kon, but it's a great way to maximize your weekend with us.
Use this link to book your room with our discounted group rate
The booking link automatically selects a Thursday through Monday stay. If you're not seeing rooms at our group rate, try editing your stay to not include Thursday or Sunday. We have fewer rooms on those nights and may have run out. We're working with the hotel to get more rooms added to our block. The DoubleTree has more rooms, we're just not sure how many more they'll let us have at a discount.
Lodging is not included in weekend pass prices. You must book your room separately, and you must use our special booking link (coming soon) to receive our great group rate.
Standard single queen - $154
Deluxe double queen - $174
Deluxe single king - $174
Hotel rooms are available for reservation on the same day that tickets go on sale. Prices do not include tax. Please note that the DoubleTree has a very limited number of King rooms, and we have reserved as many as the hotel will allow.
At the DoubleTree you'll find:
- Hilton quality and service
- Views of the river, bridges, downtown and Mt. Hood
- Three light rail lines, with a stop directly across the street serving all points
- 25 minute train ride from the airport, just $2.50 door to door
- 15 minute ride to the heart of downtown
- Discounted $10/night parking for Tiki Kon attendees, lowest in the area
- Easy walk to restaurants, grocery stores, liquor store, coffee, shopping, and cinemas
- Excellent on-property restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool and fitness center
- Former site of Steve Crane's Kon Tiki restaurant
Here are some of our favorite nearby bars, restaurants, and attractions:
- Hale Pele, 1.2 miles, 9-14 minutes via bus, 25 minute walk, view map
- Cliff's PDX, 1.1 miles, 15-23 minutes by bus, 23 minute walk, view map
- Rum Club, 1 mile, 11-17 minutes via bus, 20 minute walk, view map
- Portland Saturday Market, 1.5 miles ,10-19 minutes via light rail, view map
- The Alibi Tiki Lounge, 2.5 miles, 24-30 minutes via light rail, view map
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.7 mile, 14 minute walk, view map
- Powell's City of Books, 1.6 miles, 19-30 minutes via public transit, view map
- Ground Kontrol (barcade), 1.5 miles, 13-15 minutes via light rail, view map
- Ate-Oh-Ate (Hawaiian plate lunch), 1.3 miles, 26 minute walk, view map