Tiki Kon is hosted by the beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton at Lloyd Center. 2019 was our first year at the DoubleTree, and guests are raving about the new location. It's just minutes away from some of Portland's best attractions, and steps away from three MAX light rail lines. You don't have to stay on-site to enjoy Tiki Kon, but it's a great way to maximize your weekend with us.
Lodging is not included in weekend pass prices. You must book your room separately, and you must use our special booking link (coming soon) to receive our great group rate.
Hotel rooms are available for reservation on the same day that tickets go on sale.
At the DoubleTree you'll find:
- Hilton quality and service
- Views of the river, bridges, downtown and Mt. Hood
- Three light rail lines, with a stop directly across the street serving all points
- 25 minute train ride from the airport, just $2.50 door to door
- 15 minute ride to the heart of downtown
- Discounted $10/night parking for Tiki Kon attendees, lowest in the area
- Easy walk to restaurants, grocery stores, liquor store, coffee, shopping, and cinemas
- Excellent on-property restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool and fitness center
- Former site of Steve Crane's Kon Tiki restaurant
Here are some of our favorite nearby attractions:
- Hale Pele, 1.2 miles, 9-14 minutes via bus, 25 minute walk, view map
- Rum Club, 1 mile, 11-17 minutes via bus, 20 minute walk, view map
- Portland Saturday Market, 1.5 miles ,10-19 minutes via light rail, view map
- The Alibi Tiki Lounge, 2.5 miles, 24-30 minutes via light rail, view map
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.7 mile, 14 minute walk, view map
- Powell's City of Books, 1.6 miles, 19-30 minutes via public transit, view map
- Ground Kontrol (barcade), 1.5 miles, 13-15 minutes via light rail, view map
- Ate-Oh-Ate (Hawaiian plate lunch), 1.3 miles, 26 minute walk, view map