In addition to valuable brand exposure at the event and through our social media channels, we provide highly targeted human, physical, and sensory opportunities for our partners to reach guests during Tiki Kon weekend and throughout our promotion lifecycle.
Now in its 17th year, Tiki Kon is a trusted influencer, careful to promote only brands that appeal to our audience and reflect our standards. Product placement with us is one of the most powerful touchpoints we offer. Our high volume event bars are a great outlet for beverage brands, and we have opportunities throughout the event for other types of products.
- Placement in VIP gift bags
- Placement at event bars or home bar tour available with Marquee and Presenter packages
- Exclusive placement available with Marquee packages
The Tiki Kon Island Marketplace is an exciting, single-day vending event that provides an ideal venue to interact with customers in person, while they enjoy beer, wine and tropical cocktails from our on-site event bar. It’s so popular, guests line up early and rush the doors at opening, literally running to their favorite vendors to get first pick of their offerings.
- Various exhibit space sizes available
- Saturday daytime only
- Included with Marquee packages or as an add-on
Spotlight Exhibit Space
In addition to the Marketplace, we offer pop-up exhibit opportunities at key locations throughout the event grounds, including the arrival hall right outside our main showroom. This is the nexus of the weekend activities, where guests can find the check-in desk, information booth, Tiki Kon gift shop, and our event bars.
- Available all weekend
- Food and beverage service not allowed
- Priority for Marquee sponsors
Everyone loves a good room party, and hospitality suites at Tiki Kon have become a prime way for brands to interact with customers on their own terms. Since they occur in private guest rooms, the hotel’s prohibitions against outside food and drinks generally do not apply. Frequently used by food and beverage brands to offer samples and guided tastings in a controlled setting.
- Suite provided at discounted group rate
- May be open at any time; ask us about best times
- Food and beverage service allowed
- Included with Marquee, Presenter, and Spotlight packages, based on availability
Each year we place 1000 copies of our informational passport booklet in the hands of attendees, who use it to collect stamps and find event info throughout Tiki Kon weekend. A print ad is a great way to show your support for the community and get valuable exposure with our guests.
Sunday Bar Tour
On Sunday of Tiki Kon weekend, we put our most enthusiastic and loyal guests on motor coaches for an all day guided tour of the private home bars and favorite watering holes of the local tiki community. Complimentary cocktails are served at each stop using product from our sponsors, and we tailor the drinks to highlight the characteristics of the spirits we use. Like hospitality suites, this is a unique opportunity for brands to interact with guests on a one-on-one basis. Representatives are invited to give presentations, offer curated tastings, distribute swag, and set up displays.
- Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Direct access to 200+ guests
- Food and beverage service
- Available with Marquee, Presenter, and Spotlight packages
- Requires product contribution in sufficient quantity to serve guests
Tiki Kon routinely sells out, with our coveted top tier passes selling out moments after they go on sale. Sponsors may purchase advance tickets at a discounted rate for use as a giveaway. This is a powerful way to draw customers to a physical location, or to collect guest contact information from entry forms for marketing purposes.